Designed for the M16A4 Weapon system (20 inch barrel). Incorporates dual illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self- luminous tritium. Designed to the exact specifications of the United States Marine Corps the unique reticle pattern provides quick target acquisition at close combat ranges while providing enhanced target identification and hit probability out to 800 meters utilizing the Bullet Drop Compensator.
Specifications and Features:
- BATTERY-FREE ILLUMINATION: Features a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- RUGGED ALUMINUM-ALLOY HOUSING: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- “BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN: The ACOG can be used as a CQB sight when shooting “both eyes open,” utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept
- COMBAT PROVEN: No other magnifed optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG
- BULLET DROP COMPENSATING & RANGING RETICLES: The USMC red Chevron ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 800 meters designed for the USMC's M16A4 weapon system (20” barrel)
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov