Chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. Width of the chevron at the base is 5.56 MOA which is 19 inches at 300 meters. Allows for range estimation for silhouette targets. Features dual illumination for day/night use. Ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56mm (.223) flattop rifles out to 800 meters. Includes flattop TA51 mount, scopecoat, Lenspen, logo sticker, ACOG manual.
Specifications and Features:
- BATTERY-FREE ILLUMINATION: Features a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- RUGGED ALUMINUM-ALLOY HOUSING: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- “BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN: The ACOG can be used as a CQB sight when shooting “both eyes open,” utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept. The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56(.223 cal) flattop rifles out to 800 meters
- COMBAT PROVEN: No other magnifed optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.25 x 6.62 x 3.62 Inches
- BULLET DROP COMPENSATING & RANGING RETICLES: The red Chevron ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 800 meters for 5.56 (.223 cal). Exit pupil-8mm
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov