Features Broad Band multi-coated, anti-reflective coated lenses; Trijicon fiber optics automatically adjusts brightness and contrast; Tritium phosphor lamp; dual illumination reticle. Large eye volume for quicker target acquisition. Military grade aluminum alloy housing. Totally battery free. Waterproof and dry nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging. Comes with TA51 mount. Black finish. Made in the U.S.A.
Specifications and Features:
- BATTERY-FREE ILLUMINATION: Features a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- RUGGED ALUMINUM-ALLOY HOUSING: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- “BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN: The ACOG can be used as a CQB sight when shooting “both eyes open,” utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept
- COMBAT PROVEN: No other magnifed optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG
- BULLET DROP COMPENSATING & RANGING RETICLE: The green Crosshair ranging reticle allows for bullet drop compensation out to 1,200 meters for .308
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov