The Fenix PD35 TAC (Tactical Edition) remains a pocket size tactical flashlight but has a higher performance and focuses on tactical employment, compared to its predecessor the Fenix PD35. Fenix has taken the all-time bestselling PD35 LED flashlight and added some innovative user features to enhance its tactical capabilities. Measured at less than 5.51 inches, the Fenix PD35 Tac flashlight features a 1000 lumen max output and has a beam distance of up to 656 feet. The Fenix PD35 TAC runs of a single 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries. The Fenix PD35 TAC features two general modes: Tactical Mode and Outdoor Mode. In the Outdoor Mode, the Fenix PD35 Tactical Edition delivers up to 6 output modes for maximum functionality.
Specifications and Features:
- 6 output modes up to 1000 lumens
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum; Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- IPX-8 Standard Rating: 2 meters/6.5 feet for 30 minutes
- Maximum distance: 656 feet/200 meters; Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Weights only 3.1 oz/89-gram (excluding the battery)
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov