Version 3 of the Fenix PD35 flashlight is destined to continue to be one of Fenix's most popular models. With vastly improved performance, the new PD35 V3.0 can blast an amazing 1700 lumens a total distance of 1171 ft (357 m). The PD35 V3.0 is powered by a single 18650 rechargeable battery (included), or can operate on two disposable CR123A's. This flashlight has a runtime of 230 hours when using the 5 lumen Eco mode. Boot-up battery level indicator lets you always know the battery's status. On/off and momentary on are activated with the tail switch and six lighting modes are selected with the side switch. Compact and built-tough with an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating, this flashlight is perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity.
Specifications and Features:
- One Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, compatible with 2*CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Instant activation with the tactical tail switch; output selection with the side switch.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov