Daniel Defense DD5 V4 7.62mm 18" Barrel M-LOK
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
The DD5 V4 7.62x51mm NATO features a user adjustable gas block for reliable supressed shooting, and a 18" cold hammer forged proprietary steel chrome-lined barrel. The lower receiver has an enhanced flared magazine well and rear receiver QD swivel attachment point, and is the lower receiver is made from CNC Machined 775-T6 Aluminum. The buttstock and pistol grip are made of a glass field polymer with Soft Touch Molding, and is Daniel Defense DD5 Rail 15. with M-LOK attachment.
Specifications and Features:
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 308 Win,7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Capacity: 20+1
- Trigger: Mil-Spec
- Safety: Safety Selector Switch
- OAL: 35.38"-39"
- Weight: 8.60 lbs
- Stock Description: 6 Position
- Metal Finish: Black Anodized
- Muzzle: DD Superior Suppression Device
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Barrel Description: Chrome-Lined
- Twist: 1:11"
- Barrel Length Range: 18" to 18.99"
- Weight Range: 8 lbs to 8.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Black
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black