This simple smoker cooks your meat low and slow with a heavy-gauge steel wood chip try and water pan to infuse it with a delicious flavor you can t get any other way. Use the Smoke Vault for a variety of foods from ribs to a whole turkey or even baked pies. Fully adjustable heat-control dials, Convenient matchless snap-ignition, two adjustable smoking racks, one jerky smoking rack, water pan, three damper valves, and a door thermometer will help you control internal temperatures throughout the cooking process. Total Output: 18,000 BTUs/Hr.
Specifications and Features:
- Two adjustable smoking racks
- One jerky smoking rack
- Water pan
- Heavy gauge steel wood chip tray
- Removable porcelain base tray for easy clean up
- Three adjustable damper valves; one on top and one on each side
- Easy to read door thermometer from 50 to 400 degrees
- Convenient matchless snap-ignition
- Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes included
- Protected burner drum for maximum heat control
- Body Dimensions (w/out legs): 18" W x 16" D x 30" H
- Total Height (with legs): 44"
- Door Dimensions: 16" W x 28" H
- Cooking Racks Dimensions: 15" W x 14" D
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Temperature Reading: 400 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 19" x 17.5" x 30.5"
- Weight: 65 lbs.