Lock the delicious mesquite, hickory or any other smoked flavor into your meats with the Smoke Vault 24". Use the Smoke Vault for a variety of foods from ribs, to a whole turkey and even baked pies. Fully adjustable heat-control dials, Two adjustable smoking racks, One jerky smoking rack, Water pan, three damper valves,Convenient matchless snap-ignition and a door thermometer will help you control internal temperatures. The heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray and water pan create smoke and keep your meats moist. If smoking meats is a new way of cooking to you there is no need to worry; cooking tips, ideas and recipes are included with this smoker to help you get started.
Specifications and Features:
- Two adjustable smoking racks
- One jerky smoking rack
- Water pan
- Heavy gauge steel wood chip tray
- Removable porcelain base tray for easy clean up
- Three adjustable damper valves; one on top and one on each side
- Easy to read door thermometer from 50 to 400 degrees
- Convenient matchless snap-ignition
- Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes included
- Protected burner drum for maximum heat control
- Body Dimensions (w/out legs): 24" W x 16" D x 30" H
- Total Height (with legs): 44"
- Door Dimensions: 22 1/2" W x 28" H
- Cooking Racks Dimensions: 21 1/2" W x 14" D
- Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Temperature Reading: 400 degrees
- Shipping Dimensions: 25" x 17.5" x 30.5"
- Weight: 75 lbs.