With enough first aid supplies for a pair of adventurers heading out for 1-2 days, this 100% waterproof first aid kit lets you be prepared while keeping weight to a minimum. Packed with preparedness supplies to clean and bandage wounds, treat muscle aches, dress blisters, and treat other common outdoor injuries, the kit even has extra room for some personal additions. Kit contains: 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3", 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle, 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure, 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2", 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2, 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2, 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4", Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces), Safety Pins (3), 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps, After Bite Wipe, Aspirin Pkg./2, Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg), 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2, 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2, Antiseptic Wipe (6), Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards, Skin Tac� Topical Adhesive, Wipe, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use (2).
Specifications and Features:
- Kit measures 5.5 x 11 x 1 inches and weighs approximately 3.68 ounces
- Accommodates 1 person for 1-2 days
- Includes a wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Wraps and bandages assist to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages help clean and close small wounds
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov