The centerpiece of the Adventure Medical Kits' First Aid Family Kit is the fully-updated new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children. Covering topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus there are handy guides with instructions on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. The kit includes a handy kit-within-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag. Kit contains: Gloves, Trauma Pad, 5" x 9", Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2", Cold Pack, Safety Pins, Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip, Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps, Compass, Mini Rescue Howler Whistle, After Bite Kids, Tube, Natrapel 12 Hour Tick and Insect Repellent wipe, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, assortment of bandages & gauze; gloves, Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen and Antihistamine.
Specifications and Features:
- Kit measures approximately 6 x 8.5 x 3 inches; accommodates 1-4 people for 1-4 days
- Critical information on wound care, stabilizing sprains and fractures, and medications for children
- Deep stock of high-use items means there are enough supplies for large groups
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Coated nylon outer bag with a waterproof inner plastic storage pouches