Named after the longest highway in the United States, the Women's Wolverine I-90 is made for long hours and many miles. The I-90 features a highly abrasion resistant TPU outsole which lasts 3x longer than other boots, and is resistant to splitting, chemicals and oils. In addition to its stronger than ever outsole, the I-90 has additional Wolverine technologies for long lasting safety and comfort. EPX technology brings comfort closer to the foot with a dual-density footbed. Backed by our 30 day comfort guarantee, the I-90 is a must for long days on the job.
Specifications and Features:
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper for premium look and feel
- CarbonMAX safety toe for protection without the weight.
- Breathable waterproof membrane with moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable Dual-Density PU EPX anti-fatigue Footbed
- TPU SR Lug outsole that is 3x more abrasion resistant
- Durable direct attach construction
- Nylon shank provides extra strength
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov