Wolf Military Classic 7.62x39mm 124GR Bi-Metal FMJ Steel Cased 2330 fps 20 Rounds
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
Warning: You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. Maryland residents are required to be 21 years or older to purchase any ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped UPS Ground and cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Attention: Due to current circumstances, we are not shipping to the states of CA, MA, NY, or the District of Columbia. Residents of CT, IL, MD, and NJ please click here to check your state's specific purchasing requirements. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any ammunition products.
Wolf Military Classic ammunition is a mil-spec ammo which is excellent choice for a high volume shooter, delivering quality and reliability at an affordable price. The Military Classic ammo features a polymer coating to ensure smooth feeding and extraction. This ammo is new production and is non-corrosive ammunition made in Russia.
Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer Number: MC762BFMJ
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket
- Bullet Weight: 124 Grain
- Rounds: 20
- Muzzle velocity: 2330 fps
- Bullet Diameter: Not Available
- Muzzle Energy: 1589 ft lbs
- Jacket Material: Bi-Metal
- Core Material: Lead
- Tip Material: None
- Sectional Density: Not Available
- Ballistic Coefficient: Not Available
- Polymer Coated Steel Cased
- Berdan Primed
- Uses: Target, Training, and Plinking
- Note: The projectile is a lead core however the jacket is bi-metal and it may contain steel. As such a magnet would be attracted to the bull