When you're building your AR-15, the most crucial part is the bolt carrier assembly, and the Wilson Combat AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group is a perfect choice! The Wilson Combat Bolt Carrier Assembly comes in several different finishes depending on your shooting needs: nickel boron, black nitride, and parkerized. Nickel boron offers resistance against corrosion and increases lubricity, which makes the bolt carrier easier to clean. Parkerized Bolt Carrier Groups have a manganese phosphate coating that increases the thickness of the bolt carrier. The black nitride coating is very durable and resistant to corrosion while having a smooth finish for easier operation.
Specifications and Features:
- Bolt material is aerospace grade 9310 MPI inspected;
- Mil-Spec parts ensure a long service life;
- Machined ejector and extractor per mil specs;
- Full Auto carrier (see note);
- Drop in fit for any quality 5.56 case head based AR rifle (.223/5.56 NATO, .300 Blackout, .204 Ruger,300 HAM'R, or 7.62x40 WT)
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov