Vortex Precision Matcheed Rings start with certified USA 7075-T6 billet aluminum and are held to an extremely tight tolerance of .0005 using a precision Computer Numeric Controlled CNC mill. Precision Matched Rings are kept in pairs throughout the manufacturing process ensuring perfection from one set to another. These Vortex rings are then serialized, vibratory tumbled, hand-bead blasted and finished off with a military standard Type III hard coat anodize.
Specifications and Features:
- High rings positions riflescope 1.26 inches (32 mm) from base to center.
- Medium rings positions riflescope 0.97 inches (24.64 mm) for 30mm and 0.95 inches for 35mm from base to center.
- Low rings positions riflescope 0.87 inches from base to center.
- Rugged, lightweight, anti-snag design
- Robust, Grade 8 fasteners
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov