The RIP .204" small-diameter shaft reduces wind drift and the Shok insert improves FOC balance while increasing penetration. One of the hardest hitting arrows in Victory Archery's arsenal, RIP gives you the confidence you need to let it RIP.
Specifications and Features:
- Six arrows
- High performance carbon fiber
- Digitally spine aligned for increased accuracy and shot-to-shot consistency
- Ice nano ceramic arrow coating improves penetration and allows for easy removal from targets
- Custom hand fletched for optimum vane adhesion and alignment
- Matched weight for precise shot consistency and tighter grouping
- Shok outsert technology
- Shok aluminum insert (21 gr.)
- A nock (7 gr.)
- Shaft length: 30.5"
- Shaft straightness (Gamer): +/- 0.003"
- Shaft ID: 0.204"
- Shaft OD: 0.265" (300), 0.262" (350), 0.258" (400), 0.255" (400)
- Shaft weight (GPI): 8.8 (300), 8.2 (350), 7.5 (400), 7.0 (500)
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov