The VEO 2 AM-234TU aluminum shooting stick with tri-stand base is a lightweight adjustable gun support that is perfect for the outdoorsman who is concerned about versatility. The VEO 2 shooting stick offers the unique ability to pan and tilt with the smooth ball joint at the base of the shooting stick, allowing you to accurately shoot from a variety of angles. With the added stability of the tri-stand, you can be sure to make the perfect shot while in the field. Featuring a 4-section, 23 mm lightweight aluminum leg, the VEO 2 AM-234TU strong quarter twist leg locks allow for easy carrying and maximized loading capacities. The VEO 2 shooting stick includes a U-yoke that rotates 360 degrees and has rubber fins to make sure your rifle or crossbow is stable and secure. The U-yoke can be removed to convert the shooting stick into a fully usable monopod with a maximum loading capacity of 11 pounds.
Specifications and Features:
- The ball joint feature allows smooth pan and tilt options, and tri-stand's 3 feet easily fold and lock in seconds, stabilizing your shooting stick and allowing it to function like a tripod
- The 360-degree rotating, wide U-yoke has rubber fins to secure your rifle or crossbow, and U-yoke can be removed to accommodate cameras or spotting scopes
- Strong quarter twist leg locks provide a maximum load capacity of up to 11 pounds
- Soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip in any weather; VEO 2 AM-234TU can be used as a walking stick with the included hand strap and carabineer
- 4 section, 23mm aluminum leg. Folded length: 24. 4". Extended height: 64". Weight: 1. 96 pounds
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov