Triumph Systems is a St. Louis based target and training manufacturer founded by a decorated former Navy Seal. All of their products are designed and fulfilled in the heartland of America. They produce dynamic target systems to help bring your training to the next level. The Pop Pack multi-variable and reactive targets were developed to facilitate cognitive shooting drills, refine marksmanship, and add another degree of fun to a day at the range. This variety is great for advanced defensive shooters practicing 'call-out' drills. Place the packs down range, and when the variable is called out from the firing line - race your friends to identify and engage the designated target! Not only is it a lot of fun, but it also reinforces positive identification as well as engaging the target until it is completely impacted. The end result is a highly visible pop! of environmentally safe gel that is water soluble and will not stain your clothes. Pop packs illustrate the nuances of shooting, and are a great way to introduce children and beginners to the sport.
Specifications and Features:
- Triumph Systems Item No. 0102-12-020
- Multi-Variable and Reactive Targets
- Gusseted Bags with Hanging Holes
- Gel Colors: High-Vis Magenta, High-Vis Green, High-Vis Yellow
- Shapes: Circle, Square, Triangle, Triumph Systems Logo
- Targets filled with environmentally safe and non-staining gel
- Dimensions: 4" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- 10 Per Pack
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov