T-H Marine developed the first steering stop available for outboards. The Steer Stop prevents outboards equipped with hydraulic steering from "wandering" when trailering. Units clip onto hydraulic steering rams on either side of outboard to keep engine straight and prevent damage to motor supports. The cord then keeps units together when stowed and aids removal.
Specifications and Features:
- Fits most steering cylinder rods on outboard engines
- Helps keep engine centered during transport.
- Locks hydraulic steering when trailering
- Protects steering system, outboard, and motor supports
- Snaps over outboards hydraulic steering cylinder rods