The St. Croix Legend Xtreme Spinning Rods lineup lives up to its name by providing anglers with the top-tier performance and construction using an extreme design. All the sensitivity and durability you could ever ask for, the Xtreme Spinning rods use an integrated Poly Curve tool technology design along with Taper Enhancement Technology and Advanced Reinforcing Technology.
In addition to the components and design of the rod, a new handle has also be implemented that repels water, dirt and fish slim so you are always ready to go, even in extreme conditions!
Specifications and Features:
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- 2 coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, USA
- Fuji K-R Concept Tangle Free guides with SiC rings
- Fuji SK2 split reel seat
- Includes protective rod sack
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Machined-aluminum wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Super high-modulus SCVI and SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design
- Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime