Springfield SAINT Victor 5.56mm Semi-Automatic Rifle
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
Weighing in at 6.9 lbs, the lower receiver on the SAINT Victor Rifle is Accu-Tite tension-bonded to a flat-top forged upper receiver and features a 16" CMV barrel that is Melonite finished inside and out for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. The rock-solid, patent-pending M-Lok free-float 15" handguard protects the mid-length gas system and provides plenty of space for accessory attachment. Unlike many AR rifles on the market today, SAINT Victor Rifles feature a pinned low-profile gas block, a must-have on a professional use defensive rifle. Also included are spring-loaded flip-up sights, an incredibly crisp, grit-free enhanced nickel-boron coated single-stage flat trigger, and Springfield Armory's proprietary muzzle brake that eliminates barrel rise and softens recoil. The staked receiver end plate features a QD mount for sling attachment. At the heart of SAINT Victor Rifles is an M16 bolt carrier group that is also Melonite finished, HPT/MPI tested, shot peened, and houses a 9310 steel bolt. With a fit, finish and feel superior to that of much higher priced AR options on the market, the SAINT Victor Rifle is also available in a California-approved model for 2019, with a Strike Industries Featureless Grip and Magpul MOE fixed stock. An 11.5" SBR configuration is also available for LE and civilian use.
Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
- Model: SAINT Victor
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Barrel: 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium; 1:8 RH Twist; Melonite
- Overall Length: 35.5" Fully Extended / 32.25" Collapsed
- Weight: 6 lbs 9oz
- Upper Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized; 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized; 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite Tension System?
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length Gas System; Low-Profile Gas Block
- Trigger: Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated Single Stage Flat Trigger
- Sights: Spring Loaded Flip-Up Front & Rear
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Pistol Grip: Bravo Company Mod 3
- Handguard: 15" M-Lok Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs
- Butt Stock: Bravo Company 6 Position
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec Dimension Carbine; 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16 MPT Melonite Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- Magazine: 1 - 30 Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3