The Speer Reloading Manual #15 is the result of decades of reloading knowledge and the latest recipes and techniques that have been distilled into a single source. This new edition is Speer's largest volume yet, featuring updated recipes with the latest propellants for more than 120 legacy cartridges, as well as data for 13 new cartridges, including 204 Ruger, 6.5 Creedmoor and 300 Blackout. The all-encompassing manual also provides recipes for loading new Gold Dot rifle component bullets, and articles by professional shooters Julie Golob and Jim Gilliland.
Specifications and Features:
- Data for 13 new cartridges, including 204 Ruger, 6.5 Creedmoor and 300 Blackout
- Updates to load recipes for more than 120 cartridges using the latest propellants
- Reloading recipes for new Gold Dot rifle bullets
- Guest articles by professional shooters Julie Golob and Jim Gilliland
- A complete guide to reloading techniques and concepts
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov