This extra long Diamond Bench stone offers the ultimate in sharpening technology. It features multiple layers of micron-sized moncrystalline diamonds banded in nickel to a flat metal surface. The unique overlappying oval hole design speeds sharpening by collecting and holding the metal filings which ordinarlily build up during the sharpening process. This allows the sharpening surface to remain clean and clear and speeds sharpening. This stone is excellent for use on large knives and woodworking tools.
Specifications and Features:
- ONE-sided sharpening stone; Offered in two grits: COARSE or FINE
- For a diamond stone to SET your edge - choose COARSE (Yellow-325 Grit)
- For a diamond stone to FINISH your edge - choose FINE (Orange-750 Grit)
- Molded plastic base with non-slip rubber feet for safety; Clear, plastic lid to protect the stone
- Micro-tool sharpening pad for small tools
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov