Effortlessly mount your canoe to any vehicle by using the Riverside 7" Universal Canoe Carrier Kit from Seattle Sports. Promising a safe and secured installation, this carrier kit comprises all items that are essential for ensuring a smooth fitting. This kit offers compatibility with factory racks, vehicles without racks, after-market racks and with all cars. The foam blocks included in the kit prevent slippage on wet cars due to their non-skid base, while the extra-long bow and stern straps make it suitable for use with larger vehicles. The 7-in height of the block permits easy clearance on standard roof racks. Best suited for secured loading of canoes and other narrow gunwale watercraft, this kit does not demand heavy tools for installation or permanent attachment.
Specifications and Features:
- Includes It includes four foam blocks, two 18' bow/stern tie-down straps, one 15’ center lash strap and four S-hooks.
- Durable foam blocks The blocks are sun proof, waterproof and have a closed-cell design. They are made from CFC- and HCFC-free foam.
- Non-Skid laminate They permit easy handling and use
- S-hooks They allow easy attachment under bumpers.
- Galvanized steel hooks They prevent corrosion in different environmental conditions.
- Suitability It is most suitable for canoeing and kayaking.
- Mounting It can be mounted horizontally over most factory or after-market car-top rack systems.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov