This traditional slipjoint features two blades inside of a sawcut Delrin handle. The 1.9" clip point and 1.3" pen blade feature a satin finish and are made of stainless steel. The Delrin handle is comfortable in the hand and the sawcut pattern provides excellent grip in any condition. This knife continues the traditional style of two-bladed slipjoints and carries on the quality that Old Timer is known for.
Specifications and Features:
- Blade Styles: Clip Point, Pen
- Blade Length: Clip Point - 1.90", Pen - 1.30"
- Closed Length: 2.80”
- Overall Length: 6.00”
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Brown Sawcut Delrin with Nickel Bolsters
- Locking Mechanism: No Lock (Slipjoint)
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov