Take the trail or create your own. The pathfinder mid is ready for any weather or trail surface, with a waterproof membrane, great cushioning and support, and Salomon contagrip sole for wet or dry grip. Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
Specifications and Features:
- Leather and Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- TRAIL RUNNING SHOES: These lightweight, low-top hiking & trail running shoes combine style & function with protective coated-leather uppers & an aggressive grip so you can make any trail your own.
- ANY PATH YOUR WAY: With its ultra-durable, all-terrain grip the Salomon Pathfinder line of shoes is perfect for walking, hiking, backpacking, or trail running on every type of terrain.
- GO THE DISTANCE: Whether you love daily road running in your neighborhood, an escape to a local trail, or something more rugged, Salomon makes shoes that ensure you have a smooth ride on any & all terrain.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov