S&W M&P M2.0 METAL 4.25" 9mm Luger 17 Rounds
SMITH & WESSON
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
The performance that began with our polymer construction is now forging forward. The lightweight and rigid metal frame of the Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Metal provides an extraordinary foundation for higher performance. Built on the M&P platform, it is compatible with all M2.0 magazines, slides holsters and palmswells.
Specifications and Features:
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L
- Textured polymer front strap
- Wide slide stop
- Reversible magazine release
- Slide cut for optics
- M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
- Picatinny-style rail
- Forward slide serrations
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot, reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
- Enhanced sear for lighter, crisper trigger let-off
- Accurate 1 in 10 ? twist barrel
- M&P's patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- (2) 17 Round Magazines
- (2) 23 Round Magazines
- Fits standard M&P9 holster
- Burnt Bronze Finish