The concept behind Rinehart Target's® industry leading, solid self-healing foam began in 1997 when John Rinehart, the company's founder, began using conventional archery targets. Disappointed in the durability and performance of what was available on the market, John looked elsewhere for something better. He began working with foam and came up with the compound that would become Rinehart's trademarked solid self-healing foam.
Specifications and Features:
- Solid, self-healing foam quickly stops even the fastest incoming carbon, aluminum or wood arrows equipped with field points or broadheads
- Pulling arrows has never been easier, no lubricant or pullers needed!
- Complete target integrity when arrow is removed, within 10 seconds arrow holes "heal" themselves
- Exceptionally resistant to the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays, virtually weatherproof
- Patented internal locking insert tubes lock the target insert in place until it's time to replace
- Some Rinehart inserts include perfect score-lines to practice both your angle and broadside shot placements
- Height (from ground to shoulder): 22"
- Length (from shoulder to tail): 39"
- Simulated Wt. 75 lb
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov