The Rhino-75 Hunting Blind is a lightweight, small-profile hunting blind designed for easy setup. The spring steel frame design makes putting up and taking down the blind quick and simple. Shoot-through mesh windows make sure you stay hidden until the moment you take your shot. An entry-level two person blind with the Rhino quality you've come to expect.
Specifications and Features:
- R75 first 1 person and has a 66" center height with floor space 60" x 60"
- Constructed of a True 150 denier polyester - 150 denier thread in both the horizontal and vertical weave
- RHINO Blinds are easy to set up and take down - with a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly in as little as 60 seconds once the blind is out of the carry bag
- Reliable hunting – set up at hunting site 3-4 days ahead of hunt to allow RHINO Blind to blend into the site location and become part of the scenery
- RHINO Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in; rain, snow, hail, wind. If game is bedded down due to bad weather, you should gladly hunt another day!
- Reinforced Stress Points - Triple stitched corners and reinforcements to prevent rods popping through the fabric