Rhino Blinds R150-RTE 3 Person Hunting Ground Blind, Realtree Edge
OUTDOOR PRODUCT INNOVATIONS INC
Whether you're a first-timer or an avid hunter, Rhino Blinds hunting blinds are a perfect addition to your hunt. Easy setup and takedown makes working with Rhino Blinds a breeze. The walls pop up with a durable rod and hub system, and replacement parts are always available should anything happen to your blind. Each blind is UV treated, DWR (durable water repellant) treated, and antimicrobial treated eliminating fading, dry rotting, mold, and other issues prevalent in many blinds on the market.
Specifications and Features:
- R150 fits 3 people and has a 66" center height, hub to hub 75" x 75", and floor space 58" x 58"
- Constructed of a True 150 denier polyester - 150 denier thread in both the horizontal and vertical weave
- RHINO Blinds are easy to set up and take down - with a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly in as little as 60 seconds once the blind is out of the carry bag
- Reliable hunting – set up at hunting site 3-4 days ahead of hunt to allow RHINO Blind to blend into the site location and become part of the scenery
- RHINO Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions you dare to be caught in; rain, snow, hail, wind. If game is bedded down due to bad weather, you should gladly hunt another day!
- Reinforced Stress Points - Triple stitched corners and reinforcements to prevent rods popping through the fabric
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov