Boots? Check. Winter coat? Check? Gloves? Check. Mr. Heater Pocket Hand Warmers? Oh you betcha.
Simply put the hand warmer in your pocket and feel the warmth immediately. Remember: don't put the warmer directly to your skin. It's job is to warm you up, which means it can exceed temperatures of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Each hand warmer is activated when exposed to air, and doesn't produce any stinky odors. When it finally cools down after 8 hours, you can safely dispose of it.
Don't let your fingers become finger-sicles, keep them nice and toasty with these Mr. Heater Pocket Hand Warmers.
Specifications and Features:
- Activates when exposed to air and stays warm for up to 8 hours
- All-natural materials make these hand warmers safe and disposable
- Ditch the stank, these warmers are odorless
- Do not put warmer directly on skin because its temperature can exceed 160 degrees Fahrenheit and cause discomfort or burns
- Keep your hands toasty during the coldest of weather
- Warmer should be placed in your pocket, not attached to skin