MinnKota Traxxis 80 Transom Mount Trolling Motor (80lbs Thrust 42" Shaft)
Traxxis is loaded with features that put your boat right where you need it, day in and day out. Versatile steering tension control. Easy One-Hand Stow. Quick depth adjustments. Traxxis never runs out of ways to keep you on the fish. For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer. At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life. Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Specifications and Features:
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge.
- Freshwater compatible transom-mount trolling motor
- One-Hand Stow: Just pull up and forward to stow the motor with no buttons or release levers.
- Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster: Change trim depths quickly, simply and securely.
- Steering Tension Control: Lock in the exact steering tension you want with the innovative collar above Traxxis' mount.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller: Take command of your hand control trolling motor with this versatile tiller, which both tilts (to 45 deg) and extends (up to 6").
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov