For quick, easy removal of your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. Extruded aluminum design with side screw provides quiet and secure locking system.
Specifications and Features:
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Sidescrew design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and slides into deck-mounted bottom bracket, secured with tightening screw
- Solid, anodized aluminum construction
- Includes mounting hardware
- Brackets can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov