You have successfully added items to your cart. View Cart.
Luhr Jensen Dipsy Diver Snubber
In high-speed, high-tension trolling applications, hooks can be pulled from striking fish's mouths before a solid hookup can be achieved. The Dipsy Diver Snubber allows a fish to achieve a solid hold of a bait or lure before coming tight and effectively setting the hook. Especially helpful in combination with braided superlines and wire that do not have the inherent stretch offered by nylon monofilament lines.
Specifications and Features:
- Able to stretch almost double its size under tension, 115 pound internal cord.
- Available in 4 colors and 3 sizes: 6 inch, 8 inch, and 12 inch.
- Must have when trolling with braid or any other fishing line with low stretch.
- Prevents hooks from being ripped out of a fish's mouth; improves hook-up and landing ratios.
- The Luhr-Jensen Dipsy Diver Snubber is a snubber cord designed specifically for use with
- directional trolling divers.