Trolling motor-mount, pod type transducer with built-in temperature sensor. (11 ft cable) Fits all 2004 and newer Lowrance 200kHz sonar units with blue connectors.
Specifications and Features:
- 200 kHz with 22degree beam width
- 83 kHz with 52degree beam width
- For marine use; works with the HDS-10, HDS-5 and 5x, and LCX models 112C, 113C and many more
- Helps locate and catch fish easily
- Housing is made of plastic
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- In-hull/Trolling Motor-mounted 'pod style'
- Lowrance trolling motor transducer with built-in temperature sensor
- Marine transducer comes with a 12' cable for extended reach
- One internal broadband ceramic
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Lowrance Elite/Mark HDI fishfinders & Lowrance HDS multifunction displays
- Suitable for fiberglass hulls
- Up to 300 m (1000 ft) range at 83 kHz
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov