Atlantic and Mississippi flyway hunters, as well as international sportsmen have a new go-to decoy for targeting the mallard hen lookalike. The iridescent purples set against the dark plumage of the Black Duck make it a sight to behold, especially when a stray finds its way down into a Central Flyway timber hole. Updated for 2020 with heavy duty stainless steel anchor connection points and an extended rear port hole, the lightest and most durable decoy on the market has changed the game once again. Comes in a 6-pack with 3 Drakes and 3 Hens.
Specifications and Features:
- NEVER SINKS: The material itself is highly buoyant, so it will never sink even when shot.
- LIGHT WEIGHT: 19 ounces with removable self-righting keel weights, only 11 ounces without.
- DETAIL: FlexFloat EVA has the flexibility to show very fine carving detail that isn't possible with traditional plastic decoys.
- DURABILITY: FlexFloat EVA is soft, which allows for less wear and tear of the paint as the decoys are rubbing against each other and other surfaces in transit. FlexFloat EVA pops back to form immediately after being smashed or contorted.
- QUIET: These decoys create virtually no noise in transit.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov