LifeStraw, the original ultralight backpacking and travel-friendly straw water filter, makes contaminated water safe to drink and helps to prevent most waterborne diseases by protecting against bacteria (like E.coli), parasites (like Giardia and Cryptosporidium) and microplastics. Drink directly from lakes, rivers and streams or fill a container to use your LifeStraw on the go. The LifeStraw can provide up to 5 years of safe drinking water, with proper use and maintenance, and is rigorously tested to meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI. Your purchase has impact. For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
Specifications and Features:
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- Ultralight and durable, the LifeStraw weighs less than 2 ounces (57 g) so you can pack it anywhere
- Long-lasting membrane microfilter will last up to 1,000 gallons (4,000L) of water, thats enough drinking water for an individual for over 5 years
- Be prepared with the ultimate survival tool, the LifeStraw has an unlimited shelf life and has been tested all over the globe to face the harshest conditions
- Your purchase has impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water