LEM Roots & Harvest Beechwood Stomper 1315 Color: Wood, Fabric/Material: Wood, Length: 13 in
Easily pound and compact cabbage, and other vegetables into crocks and canning jars for fermenting with their extra-long 13in Wooden Cabbage Stomper.
Specifications and Features:
- Removes Air and Moisture: Ideal tool to pound out liquid from your cabbage and to more tightly pack your jar.
- Ideal Size for Home Fermenters: Long enough to reach in large pots and compact enough to store easily.
- Double-Sided Design: Each end is designed to fit perfectly in a wide mouth or regular mouth mason jar to pack those veggies in tight. Perfect for half-gallon, quart, or pint jars.
- Effective and Easy to Use: Ergonomic design allows tamper to be held with ease while you pound cabbage to release the most brine. Easily ferment sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, condiments, and lots of other healthy ferments to share with friends and family.
- Easy to Clean: Hand wash with warm soap and water only. Occasional oiling will help to protect and condition the beechwood. Not dishwasher safe and should never be soaked for extended periods of time as it may damage the stomper.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov