Kimber Stainless II .45 ACP, 3200328
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, IL, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
Specifications and Features:
- Each part is manufactured to the tightest tolerances and fit together by hand
- Rosewood grips feature the Kimber logo
- Chamber and barrel are machined from solid stainless steel to critical match grade dimensions
- Kimber's match grade trigger breaks crisp and clean at 4-5 pounds
- Three hole trigger
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model: Stainless II
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height: 5.25"
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.7"
- Width: 1.28"
- Weight (with empty magazine): 38 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Guide Rod: Full Length
- Recoil Spring: 16 lbs.
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Twist Rate: 16 (Left Hand)
- Sights: Fixed Low Profile
- Sight Raduis: 6.8"
- Trigger Type: Aluminum
- Trigger Factory Setting: 4-5 lbs.