Kimber Custom II Two-Tone 9mm
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
Getting back to basics has never looked so good. The Kimber Custom II Two-Tone has no-nonsense features that promote intuitive operation and absolute dependability, including lowered and flared ejection ports, machined dovetail mounted sights and edges that are rounded and blended for comfortable carry. The classic two-tone slide and frame finish is accented by rosewood grips. Offered in 9mm, this Kimber 1911 is a perfect choice for concealed carry or personal defense.
Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model: Custom II Two-Tone
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 5.25
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 38
- Length (inches): 8.7
- Magazine capacity: 9
- Magazine well
- Recoil spring (pounds): 12.0
- Full-length guide rod
- Frame: Stainless steel with Brush polish finish
- Frame Width (inches): 1.28
- Slide: Matte black steel brushed polished
- Barrel: 5 inch Match Grade Stainless Steel
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Sights: Fixed low profile
- Grips: Wood Smooth/checkered
- Trigger: Aluminum three hole standard
- Trigger Factory setting (approximate pounds): 4.0 - 5.0