Kershaw 1660OLBWST Leek 3" Olive Folding Knife
Notice: By ordering this product, you as the customer verify that you are over the age of 18 and are aware of local, state, and federal regulations regarding the possession or carry of said product. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters is not responsible for any legal violations committed by the purchaser of these products.
The famous Kershaw Leek just got better with their BlackWash blade finish! This blade finish gives this Leek an already-broken-in look, like your favorite pair of well-worn jeans. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife without being too big, and the slim design makes it easy to carry. Its razor-sharp blade is constructed of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N, meaning your blade will be able to take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it's a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work.
Specifications and Features:
- Flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Ambidextrous assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily
- A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use
- Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- On the edge is a high-carbon, high-chromium D2 steel capable of taking and holding an incredible edge
- On the spine is high-performance Sandvik 14C28N
- Handle of pure stainless steel
- Pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard
- Made In The USA
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov