Basic flotation for the boating enthusiast. Designed specifically to provide minimum buoyancy and turn most unconscious wearers face up. Less bulky and more affordable than a Type I offshore life jacket. Youth 50-90 lbs.
Specifications and Features:
- Turns unconscious wearers face up in water
- Great to have on board for compliance
- Minimum 15.5lbs of buoyancy
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type II Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Youth size fits children 50-90lbs.
- Youth life jacket; orange color; offers minimum buoyancy
- Made to turn an unconscious person face up in still water
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov