Sub-X (Subsonic - eXpanding) bullets deliver big results without a big bang! Designed to provide deep penetration below the speed of sound, Sub-X features a lead core. Long grooves in its gilding metal jacket combine with its flat profile and the patented Flex Tip insert within the bullets hollowpoint cavity to help it expand reliably at low velocities. Cannelures provide positive case crimp, making Sub-X ideal for semiautomatic weapons.
Specifications and Features:
- The Sub-X features a lead core and is designed to provide deep penetration and high weight retention at reduced velocities.
- The patented Flex Tip and long grooves in the gilding metal jacket, combined with the bullets flat profile ensure excellent expansion.
- Delivers repeatable terminal performance at velocities as low as 900 feet per second.
- Perfect for the handloader that wants to reduce recoil and still have excellent terminal performance
- Cartridge: .45-70 Government
- Bullet Weight: 410 grain
- Diameter: 0.458"
- Count: 50/Box