Hornady Black Powder Muzzleloading projectiles are ideal for either a day at the range or a day in the field with your favorite muzzleloader. These round balls are cold swaged from pure lead which eliminates air pockets and voids common to cast balls. Hornady lead round balls are smoother and rounder which assures better rotation and consistency. Hornady's rigorous inspection process ensures that you will receive consistent and uniform round balls meeting both weight and concentricity tolerances.
Specifications and Features:
- Hornady Black Powder Muzzleloading Projectiles 6110
- .54 Caliber
- .535" Diameter
- Uniform in size/weight/roundness
- Cold swaged from pure lead
- Smoother rounder surface for better rotation and consistency
- Accurate, traditional, and consistent
- Uses: Medium Game from 50-300lbs
- 100 Count
- Note: These projectiles are intended to be used in conjunction with Black Powder Muzzleloading.