Over two decades of technology come together to provide one of the most versatile, lightweight and rugged sights available. The Tetra delivers a silky smooth 2.1" of travel on your choice of a fixed frame or dovetail bar. To the yard accuracy with our patented R.D.S. sight tapes and precision windage adjustment provide deadly accuracy in the field and on the range. The quiver friendly, wheel forward designs make these sights ideal for bowhunters and 3D shooters alike. With 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment and a full line of accessories, the Tetra is destined to take over as the new #1 slider sight on the market today. A two-stage windage adjustment makes sight-in easy and precise. Totally toolless, once the Tetra is mounted to your bow, you can put the wrench set away and make minor adjustments in the field. With laser engraved witness marks and user-friendly adjustment knobs, dialing in is easier than ever before.
Specifications and Features:
- Premier single pin adjustable hunting and 3D bow sight
- Features dovetail mount for custom sight radius and solid disconnect for secure travel
- Two-stage micro adjustable windage unit
- Both 2nd & 3rde axis adjustable
- 2.1" of silky smooth elevation adjustment
- Tetra style infinitely adjustable front end for simple and easy set-up
- Wheel forward quiver friendly design
- Includes water resistant sight tapes
- Mechanical rheostat allows for brightness control
- Newly redesigned scope alignment ring with press in level
- Scope housing: 1-5/8"
- Pin diameter: .019"
- Available in both RH or LH
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov