Henry Lever Action .410 Side Gate Shotgun
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
If you know Henry's lever action rifles, you'll be right at home with these small-game-getters. There are times and places where a 20 or a 12 is just too much gun, and for those times and places, the .410 may be the ideal way to go. The H018G-410 features a 24" round blued barrel, removable factory-installed invector style full choke, and a large front brass bead with no rear sight. This one provides slightly longer practical ranges with its barrel length, along with additional choke options you can buy separately.
Specifications and Features:
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
- Overall Length:42.75"
- Weight: 7.54 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Blued Steel
- Rear Sight: None
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: Weaver 63B
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Ventilated Rubber Recoil Pad
- Length of Pull: 14"
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Bird Shot
- Embellishments/Extras: Internally threaded for Invector style chokes (Full included). Swivel Studs, Side Gate, 2 1/2" Shells Only