Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a new shooter, you deserve quality products at a price that will not break the bank. This mentality was the drive behind the design of the new Hamskea Primer Arrow Rest. With time tested features such as sealed stainless-steel ball bearings, zero tolerance technology, lightweight aluminum design, quality CNC machined components, and our cord clamp; the Primer will be able to withstand the harshest of hunting conditions while maintaining pinpoint accuracy. Coming as a standard feature on the Primer, Hamskea is proud to introduce the latest evolution of our activation cord dampening technology with the release of the patent pending Rebound Dampener.
Specifications and Features:
- 2 Sealed-Stainless Ball Bearings
- Quiet Overmolded Containment Bracket
- Quality CNC Machined Components
- Made in America
- Top or Bottom Limb Activation
- Cord Clamp
- Patent Pending Rebound Dampener
- Multiple Sets of Windage and Elevation Gang Adjustments
- Lightest Model Yet at 3.6oz
- Available in black only.
- No adjustable blade angle or micro-tune.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov