Gambler KO Punch Skirts
Perfect for flipping/punching heavy grass, the Gambler KO Hangover Skirt dresses up any soft plastic bait and allows you to attempt the "punching" technique that has been taking the country by storm. Just rig it between your bullet weight and your hook, tie on your favorite soft plastic - and you have an entirely weedless, large-profile bait that hawgs lurking under the "mats" just can't resist. Available in a variety of colors, the Gambler KO Hangover Skirts are part of a winning presentation that helps anglers get in-and-out of cover with ease - and end up with that kicker fish.
Specifications and Features:
- Available in 27 colors (including 3 Starflash colors), 2 skirts per pack.
- Chris Lane used these skirts en route to victory in the 2012 Bassmaster Classic.
- Rig it between your weight and your bait to keep your rig snag-free and bulk up your profile.
- Starflash colorways are round rubber, all others are silicone.
- The Gambler KO Punch Skirts are series of silicone and round rubber skirts for punching rigs.