Gambler Giggy Head Jig Heads
Finesse fishing is one of the fastest growing techniques in bass fishing today. Anybody trying this technique needs to use the Gambler Giggy Head. The Giggy Head was ranked #1 in finesse jig heads by FLW Outdoors. What makes this product so great? First, the design is extremely snag resistant, an important factor when using light line. Second, the quality Gamakatsu hooks, also important when fishing light line and rods. These Gamakatsu hooks ensure the best hook set possible. Third, the unique keeper design. This Giggy Head design allows the bait to break free from the head enabling a more solid hook set than a jig head with a screwed in piece of plastic. Remember you are fishing with light line, light rods, and deeper water. The combination of the jig head design and Gamakatsu hooks will result in more landed fish.
Specifications and Features:
- Available in Black or Green in wide assortment of weights and hook sizes.
- Great for hopping around on the bottom.
- Head and baitkeeper design allow your bait to break free upon a strike for improved hook sets.
- Light wire Gamakatsu hook for a true finesse presentation.
- The Gambler Giggy Head is a finesse shakey head jig head with a post-style baitkeeper.