FN FN15 Tactical Carbine II .223/5.56 16" 30rd
Attention: Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship firearms to the states of AK, CA, HI, or the District of Columbia. For residents in all other states, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any firearms.
Notice: Firearms being shipped to Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Vermont may have the magazine(s) removed before shipment if the magazines exceed your states legal round capacity. Fin Feather Fur Outfitters will not replace or exchange magazines. These orders will not be discounted or credited. If your order is being shipped to one of the states listed, please contact us to verify you agree to these terms. Additional processing time may apply.
The FN 15 Tactical II improves upon the existing FN 15 platform with the addition of FN's rail system with M-Lok technology, enhanced MIL-SPEC lower receiver, and legendary match-grade free, floating, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged barrel offer extreme durability and performance. The second generation of the FN 15 Tactical still offers distinguishing features such as 3-prong flash hider, mid-length gas system, and H1 buffer, and Magpul MOE grip and SL buttstock.
Specifications and Features:
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 223 Rem,5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Capacity: 30+1
- Trigger: Combat
- Safety: Lever
- OAL: 33.70"-37"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Stock Description: Adj Magpul MOE SL
- Metal Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Muzzle: 3 Prong Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Barrel Description: Cold Hammer Forged
- Barrel Length Range: 16" to 16.99"
- Weight Range: 6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Black
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black