Built to meet the demands of serious anglers, like BASS Elite Series Pro Mike "Ike" Iaconelli, the Flambeau Ike 400 Tackle Bag combines innovative design with super-tough materials that give anglers a functional, long-lasting tackle solution. Made using water resistant 600D and 420D fabric, the Flambeau Ike 400 Tackle Bag features a large, foam padded main compartment that holds four 4007-series tackle boxes (included). Made to handle the elements, the Flambeau Ike 400 Tackle Bag features a rain flap with adjustable buckle straps, plus rubber feet that eliminates sliding in rough weather. Built with an extra-tough over molded carry handle and shoulders strap for easy transportation, the Flambeau Ike 400 Tackle Bag delivers Ike-approved performance that will keep you organized on the water.
Specifications and Features:
- Four exterior zipper pockets and one rubber coated mesh pocket.
- Foam-padded walls, lid and base with lining
- Rubberized feet, overmolded handle and shoulder strap.
- Rain flap with adjustable buckle straps
- Four 4007 Zerust Tuff Tainers included
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov